OFFICIAL REOPENING NEWSLETTER
May 19, 2020
Tomorrow, May 20, 2020, Quilt & Sew will officially be re-opening for business
no appointment necessary!
We will be operating normal business hours (Tues-Sat, 10-5), with stringent sanitizing protocols and the following guidelines to protect both you and my staff:
- Customers are asked to enter through the main door (white one on the end) and to use the provided hand sanitizer immediately upon entering the store.
- Due to our tight quarters and small staff, we are limiting capacity to 4 customers at a time. If we already have 4 customers in the store, you will be asked to wait in your car until you see someone exit the store. Please be understanding and patient with this guideline so that we may safely give you the quality service you expect from us.
- Wearing of masks is encouraged, but will not be required.
- Please respect other customers’ personal space as we do our best to maintain social distancing.
- Should go without saying, "Please don't visit if you are feeling sick" Call instead.We will be happy to help you over the phone and at curb side
- WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING ALL OUR QUILTY FRIENDS AGAIN!!
MASK SUPPLIES: We do have both elastic and lightweight and medium weight interfacing in stock. These items have been in high demand as so many quilters have turned to mask making.
BLOCK OF THE MONTH: May’s block is available for pickup at your convenience.
UFO CLUB: We will be unable to meet in June, but hope to be able to meet at the Trenton Schoolhouse in July for an incredible time of sharing all those projects you’ve been able to complete during the shutdown. More details will follow, but go ahead and plan on meeting July 4th. What a fitting way to celebrate Independence Day!!
COUPON: Please print and present a physical coupon, or take a screenshot on your phone to show us at the register. Phone service in Trenton is finicky, so don’t count on pulling it up using the internet.
Above all, please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. Continue to reach out to each other in these trying times. Keep safe, keep well, and keep sewing.